THE EMMA’S WEBSITE – ESH
- ESH expressly prohibits any third party to reproduce, copy, modify or redesign, in any manner, any of the ESH/Emma’s Logo/s. ESH expressly prohibits the copying of any ESH photograph or ESH digital picture detailing any of the exclusive Emma’s Show Horses accessories and designs for other marketing or advertising purposes, or to import any external party or business interest. All pictures and exclusive ESH designs contained on this website are licenced to ESH and shall not be reproduced without the written permission of the proprietors of ESH. Any pictures found to be displayed on ANY private or commercial website, EBAY or other online sales resource without the express written permission of ESH will result in legal action against the website owner or sales person listed.
- NO ESH/Emma’s IMAGE can be tampered, cropped or changed at any time – copyright to ESH 2022.
- NO part of the Emma’s Website can be copied, interpretted or removed for redesign by any other website. Online resources found to have represented the Emma’s website design, content or wording in any way will results in legal action against the website owner or sales person listed as primarily contact.
- ESH reserves the right to amend or change any part of this site in text content, prices of accessories or pictorials without notice to viewers or customer. All Other Photography, Graphics, Images, Text and ALL ATTACHMENTS including Show Results collated by ESH Representative or Show Programs created or edited by ESH, Terms or Wording expressly created by Emma’s staff for the Emma’s Website only. These may only be reproduced with the express permission of Emma’s and acknowledgement to the Emma’s Site. These guidelines are heavily enforced – to protect the ESH Business – a family established company.
- Emma’s will NOT comment or provide details other than those published and available online for the 6 month validity, for use in legal action or disputes. It is the purchasers responsibility to save and download information about an item they are purchasing for future reference. The Emma’s Website does not archive classifieds – they are automatically removed from the website after 6 months. At any time viewers may request a copy of Advertisements that have been placed on the website for their records – should the details remain on file. We do not and will not disclose details of Advertisements emails or the formats to which listings are submitted.
- Once Advertisements are placed online – Advertisers receive a confirmation email. Included in this email are instructions on how to amend or delete listings. These listings can be altered or amended at any time by the Advertiser. Emma’s does not keep on file details or times to which listings are amended by Advertisers. Emma’s makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on this website, we take no responsibility for errors or omissions or for any consequences of reliance on this website. Emma’s Website prints advertisements provided only by advertisers but gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the truth, accuracy or sufficiency of any advertisement or any description, photograph or statement.
- By using the Emma’s Website for Classifieds – Advertisers give permission for the Emma’s Business to use photos provided for promotion on the website and through Social Media at any time and for any purpose which includes promotion of any/all advertisements listed and for future promotion of the website. SOLD notices will also be promoted both on the Website and social media.
- Advertisers – upon and by lodging material with Emma’s for publication have authorised & approved the publication of all material and Emma’s will not be held responsible for any actions, claims or proceedings of any kind whatsoever arising from the publication of that material, with any individuals. The Emma’s Website for Online Classifieds is an advertising source only.
- Emma’s Website does not refund advertisers once advertisements have appeared online for ‘change of mind’, Legal disputes or issues of any other kind.
- All advertisements must be paid in full prior to being published online. Premium Business Classified where accounts have not been settled in full within 14 – 30 days of details being listed – advertisements will be removed.
- Emma’s does not provide refunds where classifieds have been received, prepared and formatted then published online, if the item sells prior . Advertisements containing photographs take our staff time to download, crop and prepared in a preferred size for viewing, and the formatting of the website for the placement of the advertisement – this is including in our pricing and policies as such. Our staff at Emma’s provide a service which can be timely and thus fee’s are set.
- In over 22 years of service our business has experienced very few items being completely misplaced by Australia Post or our couriers. In the very unlikely event a parcel is not received, ESH will replace the product upon official confirmation from Australia Post of the parcel being lost. Should no details be received from the Postal Service – a signed and authenticated official Statutory Declaration must be signed by an official Public Service member and returned to Emma’s whereby our Solicitors will authenticate. Upon confirmation we will proceed with replacement products and delivery through an alternative method to the customer promptly.
- Australia Post or Courier delays are beyond the control of ESH. Refunds will not be given where an incorrect address has been supplied or item not received in time due to postal delays. We strongly recommend customers choose the Registered Mail or Express post option when ordering – a Tracking number can be provided to the customer. Unfortunately once the parcel has been posted and receipts provided to ESH by Australia post – all matters relating to non receipt or damage during delivery, can only be discussed with Australia Post.
- All purchasing Terms and Conditions are noted at the bottom of payable Tax Invoices provided to customers. When payment of Deposits are paid purchases have agreed to the conditions of Garland orders including that all items remain the property of Emma’s Website until full payment has been received in full.
By making deposit or full payment on Invoices provided for event Garlands – Purchases agree to the Terms and Condition below on sale and Garlands use.
- 50% deposits are required upon placing & confirming the order. If the deposit is not paid upon the required time to cover the initial costs and ordering of flowers, the order will not be processed. Deposit are required to secure orders and to order items required. If deposits are not paid in a timely fashion when materials are required to be ordered, ESH will not be able to guarantee specific colour or floral option will be available.
- Please ensure deposits are paid in requested timeframes in order for ESH to manufacture your order in a workable timeframe – this includes shipping and arrival timeframes.
- Deposits are not refundable in event cancellation or postponement nor the balance payment once received. In the event of a cancellation once the full account has been paid – Emma’s Website will continue fulfill the Garland order and dispatch accordingly, unless any prior arrangement has been made.
- Event postponement for a period of more than 12 months will result in deposit being forfeited.
- Products remain the property of Emma’s Website until all monies have been paid.
- Final balances are required upon commencement of production of the order. Garlands cannot be dispatched / delivered until full balance has been paid in full.
- Flower colours or designs cannot be changed upon commencement of the order unless the purchases agrees to make payment for any additional costs incurred for changes. Whilst ever effort will be made to match as close as possible to colours of merchandise not ordered from Emma’s – we will not refund or exchange an order should colours not match exactly to external Ribbons/Rug colours.
- Shipping costs are based on Australia Post or courier individual charges. Parcels are cubed and charged accordingly. We do not inflate shipping charges. Packaging costs are including in pricing invoices.
- We do not take responsibility for lost or delayed good through fault of courier/Aust Post. Tracking details will be provided to the contact person. Please advise if you would like to have your Garland parcels insured for postage.
- We do not take any responsibility for Damage, mis-use, or incidents resulting in the presentation or use of Garlands once leaving ESH.
- Once Garlands are posted – they become the responsibility of the purchaser. We do not guarantee workmanship for Garlands which have been recycled by winners or other events for use at secondary events for which they were not intended.
- Under no circumstances shall Emma’s Website, Emma’s Show Horses, Emma’s Garlands or any of it’s officers, Director/Owners or employees of the above named be liable for any direct, special, including incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages, that may result whether in action or arising out of or in connection with the use or presentation of any Garlands or our merchandise.
- Emma’s Website the manufacturer of Garlands will not accept any responsibility for injury to persons or animals, death, lameness or illness resulting from the presentation or use/mis-use of Garlands.
- All sales are final – Garlands sold as is and not subject to any warranty.
SHOW SPONSORED GIFT VOUCHERS FROM EMMA’S
Voucher Conditions – As at 1st June 2018.
Where Emma’s Website has sponsored events with “Gift Vouchers” – the following conditions apply:-
- Vouchers must be redeemed prior to the expiration date where there is one specified otherwise expiry is 12 months from the Date of the Show.
- Emma’s Website maintains records of sponsored events and vouchers donated. Expired vouchers can not be redeemed.
- Not Redeemable for Cash
- For use on the stated items on the voucher only – can not be swapped for other services.
- Vouchers providing Classifieds or Garland donations can not be combined to only ‘Garlands only’ use.
- A maximum of 2 of our donated Vouchers can be used in one transactions/order.
- Can be shared or provided to a friend with notification to Emma’s
- Garland Vouchers- can be used to purchase a Replica Garland or use toward a purchase to make a donation for yourself to an event.
- Vouchers can not be used by the Show/Event Committee for future orders. Vouchers are for winning competitors only.
The above ESH Terms & Conditions of our business operations have been in place since September 1999 and remain current and valid as at 1st January 2022.