Rising 9 years old, Medium Pony. Life measured 12.3 7/8hh,
Registered:- EA, Riding Pony & Part-Welsh
With a heavy heart we have come to the realisation Ella is outgrowing her magnificent boy. No words will ever do him justice - he is undoubtedly the complete package, possessing; looks, movement, presence, manners, education, temperament & personality. Always ridden & handled by a child, a gem to travel with having competed interstate numerous times & is perfect at home with or without company.
Far too many major awards across multiple disciplines to mention; recent ones include
- 2019 Welsh International Show runner up Ridden Supreme Champion & took his handler through to win Champion Handler & best Young People Group.
- Further 2019 Awards Included WPCS Gold Medal Winner,
- 2019 Pony Club Nationals - Reserve Champion Novice Dressage,
- 2019 Interschool National Preliminary Dressage Championship 6th.
- Judged under both National and International judges for the above-mentioned awards.
- EA Childs POTY numerous times
Experienced competitor across in-hand, ridden open show pony, part-bred welsh, Pony Club, Interschools & EA dressage competitions.Trained correctly under the care of EA Level 3 coach - consistent feedback on score sheets comment correct training is evident. Easily qualifies for all National events. Bob oozes quality & presence will take his next rider to the top of the field. Some jumping experience over smaller heights, with time would love to do more.
Will only be sold to the most discerning family offering 5* home, love & care. He does not need to be sold; however, he is far too good to retire in his paddock at such a young age. With the next few months looking quiet for equestrian events its an ideal time to purchase and get to know this superstar pony.
Will come with gear, including made to measure Margret Ramsey Saddle & Michelle Graham double bridle.
Please note - I will not answer text messages, if you are serious please call me.
Contact:- Sam 0400 023 323.
Dilston - TAS
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org