SHOW SPONSORED GIFT VOUCHERS FROM EMMA’S
Where Emma’s Website has sponsored events with “Gift Vouchers” – the following conditions apply:-
- Vouchers must be redeemed prior to the expiration date where there is one specified otherwise expiry is 6 months from the Date of the Show.
- Emma’s Website maintains records of sponsored events and vouchers donated. Expired vouchers can not be redeemed.
- Not Redeemable for Cash
- For use on the stated items on the voucher only – can not be swapped for other services.
- Vouchers providing Classifieds or Garland donations can not be combined to only ‘Garlands only’ use.
- A maximum of 2 of our donated Vouchers can be used in one transactions/order.
- Can be shared or provided to a friend with notification to Emma’s
- Garland Vouchers- can be used to purchase a Replica Garland or use toward a purchase to make a donation for yourself to an event.
** Please note – Due to our growing Floral Garland business & staff retirement, after 18 years we regret that Emma’s Website no longer manufactures Accessories.
Prize Vouchers provided by Emma’s Website to events around Australia are an additional offering, to our already donated items. We do not ask for recognition for this additional sponsorship.
Therefore we ask that winners please refrain from asking to redeem for cash or to swap for other services, when our donation level is approved and welcomed from the applicable event. Emma’s Website reserves the right to alter or change the conditions of voucher redemption at any time or change services donated. Thank you.
Voucher Conditions – As at 1st January 2018.
- NO ESH/Emma’s IMAGE can be tampered, cropped or changed at any time – copyright to ESH 2019.
- NO part of the Emma’s Website can be copied, interpretted or removed for redesign by any other website. Online resources found to have represented the Emma’s website design, content or wording in any way will results in legal action against the website owner or sales person listed as primarily contact.
- Emma’s Website does not refund advertisers once advertisements have appeared online for ‘change of mind’.
- All advertisements must be paid in full prior to being published online. Premium Business Classified where accounts have not been settled in full within 14 – 30 days of details being listed – advertisements will be removed.
- In over 22 years of service our business has experienced very few items being completely misplaced by Australia Post or our couriers. In the very unlikely event a parcel is not received, ESH will replace the product upon official confirmation from Australia Post of the parcel being lost. Should no details be received from the Postal Service – a signed and authenticated official Statutory Declaration must be signed by an official Public Service member and returned to Emma’s whereby our Solicitors will authenticate. Upon confirmation we will proceed with replacement products and delivery through an alternative method to the customer promptly.
- Australia Post or Courier delays are beyond the control of ESH. Refunds will not be given where an incorrect address has been supplied or item not received in time due to postal delays. We strongly recommend customers choose the Registered Mail or Express post option when ordering – a Tracking number can be provided to the customer. Unfortunately once the parcel has been posted and receipts provided to ESH by Australia post – all matters relating to non receipt or damage during delivery, can only be discussed with Australia Post.
- All purchasing Terms and Conditions are noted at the bottom of payable Tax Invoices provided to customers. When payment of Deposits are paid purchases have agreed to the conditions of Garland orders including that all items remain the property of Emma’s Website until full payment has been received in full.
The above ESH Conditions have been in place since September 1999 and remain current and valid as at 1st January 2019.